8 Ways To Improve Your Social Media Habits in 2015
Nearly 2/3rds of all Americans are using sites like Facebook and Twitter. And it seems that most of them want to modify their social media habits this year. Here are the eight most common ways people want to use social media differently in 2015.
Here's the three things online users want to do MORE of:
1. Stay in touch with family.
2. Stay in touch with friends.
3. Reconnect with old friends they've lost touch with.
And the top five things social media users want to do LESS of are:
1. Follow celebrities or politics.
3. Waste time.
4. Read about businesses or products.
5. Stalk other people online.