Best and Worst States for Pizza
Estately.com crunched the numbers and figured out just how many pizza restaurants per capita are in every state in the nation.
Here’s a rundown of the five best states to live in if you’re a pizza lover:
1. West Virginia
3. New Jersey
And, here are the five least pizza-enthusiastic states:
Some other interesting “pizza facts” Estately uncovered when completing their study include…
- Rhode Island Googles “pizza” more than any other state.
- Wisconsin Googles “frozen pizza” more than any other state.
- Oklahoma Googles “stuffed crust” more than any other state.
- California Googles “gluten-free pizza” more than any other state.
- Colorado and Washington state Google “pizza delivery” way more than other states. Hmm wonder why?