Boring Towns in Wyoming [POLL]
A website Motovo just ranked the most boring cities in the nation. Fortunately for Wyoming, no city in our state made the cut! However, if you were born and raised in a small Wyoming town, you may have often griped and moaned about how boring your day-to-day life was as a child (or an adult, for that matter).
We are curious to know from you...where is the most boring town in Wyoming?
This may all simply be a matter of opinion, and some may even get upset that we are down-talking the qualities of this wonderful state. Yes, outdoor activities and national parks within our reach DO offer a leading advantage to most snooze fest states that go without...
Still, you have to admit, some towns in Wyoming tend to roll up the streets after dark leaving little to no activities to stimulate the locals. That is why we intend to crown one town in Wyoming with the official honors...with your help.
How does one measure a boring Wyoming town? Keep in mind things like the following before casting your vote:
- Nightlife per capita (bars, clubs, comedy, etc.)
- Live music venues per capita
- Active life options per capita (parks, outdoor activities, etc.)
- Arts and Entertainment per capita (movie theaters, festivals, galleries, etc.)
- Fast Food restaurants per capita (the fewer the better)
- Percentage of restaurants that are not fast food (the higher the better)
- Percentage of young residents ages 18 to 34 (the higher the better)
- Population density (the higher the better)
Now, over to you....
Comment below, or respond to our polls on our Facebook Fan Page. Soon enough we will tally the votes and announce the most boring town in our region.