Casper Fire-EMS Puts Out Fireworks-caused Blaze
A person was cited for causing a fire with fireworks at Southeast Wyoming Boulevard and Blackmore Road on Tuesday night, according to a news release from the Casper Police Department.
Casper Fire-EMS responded to the blaze and put it out.
There were no reports of injuries, either.
The police department's news release did not provide any further information about the size of the fire, nor the person who was cited.
The Casper Police Department again reminds people that fireworks are illegal in Natrona County.