Casper Lands on List of Top 8 ‘Down Home Country’ Restaurants [LIST]
It's that good food that'll stick to your bones.
There is nothing I love more than a a rib-ticklin' dish that will stick to your bones. It's hearty, filling, and the perfect food to eat before a nice long nap. Some call that "down home country" food, but I just call it Sunday supper. It's the food that makes you feel like you're home.
So where can we buy it?
I'm not the best cook, which is sad because I love to eat. So when I want a home cooked meal, like I described above, I leave it to the experts. According to OnlyInYourState.com, we have several locations across Wyoming that can satisfy my rumbling tummy. One of them is right here in Casper.
Anyone ready for a road trip? For research purposes?
Here are the top eight "down home country" restaurants in Wyoming:
1. Winchester Steakhouse in Buffalo
2. Antlers Supper Club and Saloon in Centennial
3. Nora's Fish Creek in Wilson
4. Sherrie's Place in Casper
5. Yankee Doodle's Cafe in Alpine
6. Deacons Restaurant in Torrington
7. Wrangler Cafe in Pinedale
8. The Depot Restaurant in Douglas