City Will Accept Downtown Liquor License Applications In June
The City of Casper will be accepting applications in June for a retail liquor license with several restrictions, according to a news release from the city manager's office Tuesday.
It will be limited to the downtown area, it will be assigned to a location, and it will not be transferred from this location.
The City Council will make the final determination on which application will move forward.
Applications will be accepted from June 1, 2016, through June 30, 2016.
Completed applications with all required attachments will be accepted at the Customer Service Department located at 200 N. David St., Suite 105. Partial or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
The applications must contain this information:
- A clear and concise business plan.
- A site plan with public parking clearly identified.
The business plan should include, but is not limited to these criteria:
- How the license will contribute to economic development goals or purposes of
- Whether the applicant will be investing in the construction of a new structure or will
otherwise be materially and substantially updating a current building.
- The number of new jobs reasonably estimated to be created or, if an existing business, the number of new or additional jobs that will be reasonably created by use of the license.
Filing forms are available at the city's website and at City Hall.
For more information, call the city at (307) 235-8400.