Google Translate Can Beatbox! [VIDEO]
As an avid Hip-Hop aficionado, when my buddy Ajay Thorpe sent me a VINE of Google Translate beatboxing, I just had to find out if it was true. To my surprise and delight, IT IS!!!
You have to love programmers' sense of humor and/or the excessive amount of spare time they have to come up with these things. No matter what your take, it is still extremely entertaining and fun. So how do you make the magic happen?
- Copy the following code: pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk
- Go to: http://translate.google.com/
- Paste the code into the translate text box
- Click the Detect Language box and select German
- Click the "Listen" (Speaker) button which should read "Beatbox" if you hover over the icon.
It's pretty cool to play around with as you can change the order of the code to make your own unique beats. If nothing more, it's a good way to waste a couple of minutes online.