It’s Super Bowl Weekend And You’re Deciding What Snacks To Make?
If you want to have a great kick off to this weekends Super Bowl, then the ball needs to get its start in your kitchen with great snacks for the game. Today on the Top 5 at 7:45, I'll highlight my top favorite snacks to help you get through the Super Bowl game this weekend. What are some of your favorites?
- Lasagna Cupcakes - These are absolutely to die for. Everything you would throw into a baking dish, becomes alive when you pop them out of the cupcake tin and into your guests mouths.
- Triple Pork Sliders - Your guests will dig sliding these little babies off of the plate and right on to their pallet. A big game winner for your friends
- Spanish Tortillas - If you really want to kick it up 5 notches, go south of the boarder with these little beauties on a toothpick.
- Smoked Gouda - Chorizo Jalapenos - This is certainly a great way to meet the spicy needs of your guests taste buds. Cheese, shredded Gouda and jalapenos.
- Lightened-Up Slow-Cooker Chicken Buffalo Dip - If you're looking for few calories and fewer fat for the weight conscious folks at the game, look no farther than this dip dish.
The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekdays with me Gary Freeman and sponsored by First Education Federal Credit Union.
I'd like to know what you favorite Super Bowl dishes are. You can list them or it in the comments section below. Learn how to make your very own Snack Stadium below.