Ten Things We Simply Do Not Want to Clean
Yay. It's time for spring cleaning. Anyone up for this wonderful task? (Note the sarcasm). Anyhow, here are the things, according to a new study, that people just do not want to clean.
1. Food caked on a stove. You'll clean it at some point, just not now.
2. Mirror smudge marks.
3. Dust bunnies in the corner of a room.
4. Caked on toothpaste at the bottom of the sink.
5. Old leftovers in the fridge.
6. Dust on the high shelves.
7. The sink full of dirty dishes.
8. Water rings from glasses that cause permanent marks on countertops.
9. The shower drain. Gross.
10. Food that exploded in the microwave.