The Best (and Worst) Pick Up Lines to Use this Valentine’s Day
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, if you are single, you’re probably thinking it’s time to lock in a date for the evening. Hey, they don’t call it ‘Singles Awareness Day’ for nothing! If you’d rather spend the day/evening with SOMEONE (read ANYONE) instead of alone again this year, head to the nearest public hot spot and try these tried and true pick up lines.
After much ‘research’ here, in no particular order, are some of the best and worst pick up lines to score a date this Valentine’s Day. Decide for yourself which are the best and which are the worst and add more of your favorites!
*Caution, inappropriate humor ahead!**
- Are those pants from outer-space? Cause your a** is outta this world.
- Is that a mirror in your pocket? Cause I can see myself in your pants. -Amy says, “Worked on me!”
- Do you play pokeman? Cause I wanna throw my balls at you.
- Look at the tag on somebody’s shirt and say, “ahhh, just like I thought, made in heaven.”
- Are you outta breath from running through my mind all night long?
- How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice!
- So, you’re a girl, right? -Does it REALLY matter?!?
- Ever had your belly button licked……from the inside? -I’m not sure how this works.
- I think I love you, lie down.
- Your phone is missing something…….my number!
- So, you wanna *ahem* or what?
- I like your shoes.
- Did you wash your jeans in Windex? Because I can totally see myself in them.
- Have you ever had to get a restraining order? Do you want to?!
- Your eyes are like wrenches… every time I look into them, my nuts tighten.
- Do you have any Indian in you? No! Do you want some?
- Wanna play park the snake in the garage?
- So, what else are you doing on Valentine’s Day other than hanging out with me? -Cute!
- Let’s get some coffee… or go back to my place.
- Excuse me, but you have something all over your shirt. What is it? My eyes.
- Let’s play “Pearl Harbor.” It’s where you lay down and I blow the hell out of you…
- Read WARNING label …… I LIE TO GIRLS -I’m confused by this one!
- …and my personal favorite: Hello!