Wyoming Gives Out More Tickets Per Capita Than Any Other State
Keep your eyes on the road, and watch out for the red and blue! Cops in Wyoming are cracking down in a big way. More than most other traffic enforcers in the entire countries.
Just over 500,000 people live in Wyoming, and last year, police gave out 46,366 tickets . . . or about one ticket for every 11 people.
But if you count Washington DC, they win by a landslide. In 2009, there were just over 550,000 people living there, and over 434,000 tickets were given out. That's one ticket for every 1.25 residents.
AND HERE'S HOW YOU AVOID BEING PULLED OVER . . .
- Stay in the middle of the pack . . .
- Don't change lanes more than you need to, and don't drive aggressively . . .
- Avoid the left lane when you can. You're much more likely to get pulled over when you're driving in it . . .
- Find a car that's going the same speed or faster, then stay far enough behind it so THEY'LL get pulled over instead of you.
- And finally . . . don't speed!