Heatstroke Prevention Tips and Reminders
It can get hot during the summer and when we have to deal with a long winter we tend to spend extra time outside and overdo it. So what are some tips and reminders to remember this summer?
- Wear loose fitting clothing, lightweight as well.
- SPF, protect skin from being burnt will help your body temp.
- Drinking a lot of water is important
- Don't exercise in excessive heat too much until you are used to it
- Take it easy during the warmest part of the day
- Seek a cooler place if you do start getting uncomfortable