s'mores candy corn / John Riggs

Down the Halloween aisle, I saw these s'mores-flavored candy corn. Curiosity got the best of me. I had to try them.

Pretty gross.

Well, that's not fair. Candy corn, I honestly believe, is more to be used for decoration, not for eating, though it is edible. The s'mores flavoring didn't do it any favors. It smells like chocolate flavoring. Not like chocolate, but like a chocolate-scented candle. The taste was a little confusing at first, but ended up tasting like toasted marshmallows. Kind of like if you combine a chocolate jelly bean with a marshmallow jelly bean.

My verdict: avoid