20 Family Friendly Things To Do In Casper During Christmas Break
Christmas break is officially here and you may be wondering what you're going to be doing with your kids for the next two weeks.
While I know lots of parents are working, there are plenty of you that will have a day or two of free time. We reached out to our listeners and asked YOU what local family-friendly activities are your favorite.
I've broken up your ideas into two lists, activities that are free, and activities with a cost or fee to participate.
Activities That Are Free
- Create your own "Family Winter Olympics"
- Hold a Family Cupcake War or Great British Bake Off Style Competition
- Activities at the Library
- Binge Watch Day (include fun snacks and let each kid pick a movie)
- Tate Geological Museum
- Help Clean the House ;)
- Drive around town and look at the beautiful lights (hot cocoa is encouraged)
- Volunteer to help a local charity
- Nature Walk on the Platte River Trail (take photos, collect items to make an art project or create a fun video)
Activities With A Cost or Fee
- Rec Center (ice skating, swimming, basketball etc.)
- Pottery by You
- Movie (take advantage of those lower matinee prices)
- Downhill Skiing at Hogadon
- Ice Skating at David Street Station
- Airsoft War
- Cross Country Skiing and Snowshoeing on the Nordic Trails
- Jump Craze
- Nicolaysen Discovery Center
- Science Zone
Did we miss something?
Feel free to let us know your favorite local Winter activity in the comments or message us through the My Country Mobile App.