Casper-Natrona County Arrest Log (11/5/18-11/7/18)
Below is a list of people who have recently been arrested and booked into the Natrona County Detention Center. This list is compiled from logs released to media by the Casper Police Department and Natrona County Sheriff's Office.
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period. For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court.
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty. The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney's Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs:
- Marissa R. Allen -- hold for probation and parole
- Amber Carpin -- hold for circuit court
- Christopher Chipperfield -- contract hold/billing
- Jessie D. Elkins -- criminal warrant, methamphetamine possession
- Austin Falk -- serve jail time
- Danielle M. Garton -- hold for probation and parole
- Robert Holden -- grand larceny, larceny, wrongful taking or disposing of property
- Jose M. Izaldo -- county warrant/hold for agency
- Adriena Medina -- hold for circuit court
- Keat P. O'Hearn -- failure to comply
- Jesse J. Pangus -- driving while under the influence
- Landon L. Powell -- driving while under the influence, interference, controlled substance possession, disturbance
- Bobbi Prosser -- under the influence of a controlled substance
- Zachary Ratcliff -- burglary
- Taylor Ross -- hold for 24/7
- Adrian Wolfe -- failure to comply