Delicious Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip!
perfect for your big game party!!
Who doesn't love Buffalo Chicken? It happens to be my fave! Let me tell you my super quick, easy crock pot buffalo chicken dip!
What you need:
- 3C shredded chicken
- 1/2C bleu cheese crumbles
- 3/4C Mozzerella cheese
- 1/2C hot sauce (I used Franks Wing sauce cause it's my fave!)
- 1/2C ranch
- 8oz cream cheese
What you do:
- I just put some chicken breasts into a skillet, and once it was cooked through I put it on a cutting board and using two forks and shredded it up.
- combine all the ingredients in the crock pot
- cook on high for 1-2 hours then let it set on low and serve!
Super easy and super delicious!!