Tune In to Wyoming Coronavirus Town Hall on ‘Wake Up Wyoming’ Monday, March 30th
'Wake Up Wyoming' will be hosting a special coronavirus town hall Monday, March 30th 6am-10am on KTWO-AM, KGAB-AM, and KOWB-AM.
'Wake Up Wyoming' host Glenn Woods will be joined by K2 Radio News Director, Nick Learned, and a large panel of guests from around Wyoming with a range a of backgrounds to discuss the effect of the coronavirus and COVID-19 in Wyoming.
Monday's guests will include:
Kim Deti - Wyoming Department of Health
Lynn Budd - WY Department of Homeland Security
Tanya Southerland - Natrona County School District
Jubal Yennie - Albany County School District #1
Dr. Boyd Brown - Laramie County #1
Governor Mark Gordon
Dr. Mark Dowell - WMC/NC health officer, infectious diseases
Dr. Andy Dunn - WMC, family practice
Mike Jones - Fremont County Commissioner
Carter Napier - City of Casper
Marian Orr - Mayor of Cheyenne
Todd Feezer/Janine Jordan - City of Laramie
Dr. Frank Del Real - Medical Director at CWCC, psychiatrist and counselor
Tune into KTWO-AM 1030, KGAB-AM 650, or KOWB-AM1290 Monday morning 6am-10am.
Even without a radio in your home, there are many ways to listen.
- Download the Alexa app(find Apple version here or the Android version here)
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app
- Search for K2 Radio. Tap on the station logo to get the K2 Radio skill
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play K2 Radio.”
Find more information and support for listening via Amazon Alexa devices here.
Our station app is Chromecast-enabled for Google Home. Follow these easy steps:
- Confirm that your phone or tablet is connected to the same WiFi as Google Home.
- Open our app. You can download it here.
- Tap the Cast button.
- If you have more than one Google Home speaker, you'll need to choose which one you'd like to play to.
- You will know you are connected when the Cast button turns from light to dark gray.
- To stop casting, tap the Cast button again (it will appear at the top of your device).
Find more information on listening via Google Home here.
Listen on our Station App
You'll find our station app available in your app store. Our station apps are perfect to use on all of your mobile devices and tablets.
Clicking the LISTEN option in the menu bar, Listen Live in the main menu or the PLAY icon in the upper-righthand corner of the app will connect you to our stream.
Enable App Alerts
Enabling app alerts will ensure you're getting the latest and most essential communications from us as we continue to update you on the everchanging situation in our community.
Listen Live on our Websites
Desktop and Laptops
Pulling up our website on your mobile device's browser will give you the same options to LISTEN LIVE.
Our Commitment To You
We live here and we work here, too. We're in this together. We will continue to broadcast sharing pertinent information every step of the way.