10 Reasons to Love November
What is there to love about November? Well there is a lot, let me tell you. From warm drinks to discounts.
Lets lay out some reasons other then turkey as to why we love November.
- Sweaters and cozy gear is a plenty. Lots of cute clothes to warm and drape yourself in.
- Candy is discounted ( only for a short period, then they get you with Christmas goodies)
- November movies are always said to be good ones and a big release month.
- Ice Skating/Hockey, however you like to get on the ice this is the month to do so.
- Black Friday, Shop Local Saturday and Cyber Monday all fall in November..deals, deals, deals,
- Christmas music anyone? We actually have a 24/7 Christmas player and this is the time of year you start hearing more and more of it.
- Cinnamon everything! ( now if you don't like cinnamon then this may not be one of your choices). People do enjoy cinnamon and from pumpkin spice to gingerbread,pine and peppermint as well.
- Nights by the fire. Oh those winter nights by the fire. With the weather with recently got those are starting now in our area.
- For the men Movemeber and No-shave November take place. A good excuse to not shave for a good cause.
- It's one of the best months for hunting and fishing combined! There are great months for fishing and others for just hunting certain things but depending on the weather November can be a really stellar fishing and hunting month.