- It’s here, Beliebers! We finally get a glimpse of Justin‘s ‘As Long As You Love Me,’ single cover art. Even though the single clearly has a dub-step sound, Bieber is pictured pouting and holding a guitar. Do we hear a collective swoon, ladies?
- He wants to be like Mike! Harry Styles of One Direction tweeted a picture of himself standing with NBA legend Michael Jordan. Some guys get to have all the fun! [Twitter]
- Forever the fashionista, Lady Gaga recently splurged on a Alexander McQueen dress at fashion icon Daphne Guinness’ auction. The price tag? $133,075. [Zap2It]
- Did you know Bethenny Frankel had a new talk show? Neither did anyone else! Justin Bieber dropped by the show and found time to serenade Bethenny’s daughter Bryn. [YouTube]
- A billboard featuring Russell Brand was defaced by a snarky vandal in Los Angeles. Judging by their message, the perpetrator is neither a fan of Brand nor ex-wife Katy Perry. [TMZ]
- Yearning for a One Direction, Rihanna, Carly Rae Jepsen, LMFAO mashup? Get ready for your new favorite song. Don’t say we didn’t warn you… [YouTube]
- R.I.P Thriller. Michael Jackson‘s tiger recently passed away from lung cancer. [CBS News]
Listen to Justin Bieber, ‘As Long as You Love Me’