Top 10 Bison Burgers in the State of Wyoming [LIST]
With Memorial Day rapidly approaching, I find myself salivating over the thought of sloppy, juicy burgers hot off the grill.
I’m a burger girl through and through. I will trade in a five-course, sit-down meal for a jaw-unhinging, grease-dripping-down-your-arms burger any day. It’s the first thing I look for on any menu. So, of course, I was ecstatic to learn that Wyoming serves up delicious bison burgers. Now, don't get me wrong, I love my beef burgers, but bison is life-changing!
Earlier this year, USA Today published a list of 20 different restaurants across the state known for dishing up to-die-for bison burgers. The list was compiled from editors from 10Best and Sandwich America, along with The Food Channel and the National Bison Association. They allowed the public to vote on their favorites.
So who was named the top 10 best for serving up bison burgers?
10. Steamboat's Steak & Smokehouse - Cheyenne
9. Cowfish - Lander
8. Spur Restaurant & Bar - Jackson
7. 2 Doors Down - Cheyenne
6. Snake River Brewing - Jackson
5. Buffalo Jump Saloon & Steakhouse - Beulah
4. Proud Cut Saloon & Steakhouse - Cody
3. Cavalryman Steakhouse - Laramie
2. Roxie's on Grand - Laramie
1. The Senator's Steakhouse - Cheyenne