What Place in Wyoming Made Hotwire.com’s List of ‘Famous Landmarks Most Americans Have Never Visited?’
The travel aficionados at Hotwire.com released a new report detailing some of America's most famous landmarks. Here are five that many people in the U.S. have never seen, and the best part? One of those spots is right outside our own backyard:
1. 78% of American's have never been to Seattle's Space Needle.
2. 73% of us have never visited Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming.
3. 70% haven't been to the St. Louis Gateway Arch
4. 69% of American's have never witnessed the Hollywood Sign.
5. And 57% have never seen, or had a tour of the White House.
The only place on the report that nearly 50% of American's have been to the strip in Las Vegas.