Which Wyoming Hotel is One of the Most Expensive in the Nation? Here’s the Answer
If you were asked to name the most expensive hotel in the U.S., you’d probably choose a posh hotel in one of the big cities like New York, but a new survey reveals one of the priciest locations is in Saratoga, Wyoming.
A survey by Luxury-Hotels.com finds the Brush Creek Ranch in Saratoga is one of the most expensive hotels in the U.S., based on the average daily price for a standard double room for the period spanning June through September 2012. Folks pay, on average, $1,770 per night at Brush Creek. And that’s based on double occupancy.
Here are the ten most expensive hotels in the U.S., according to Luxury-Hotels.com:
- The Ranch at Rock Creek - Philipsburg, Montana, $2,279
- The Point - Lake Placid, New York, $1,848
- Brush Creek Ranch - Saratoga, Wyoming, - $1,770
- Twin Farms - Barnard, Vermont, - $1,698
- Mii Amo - Sedona, Arizona, $1,560
- Firehole Ranch - West Yellowstone, Montana, $1,414
- Amangiri - Canyon Point, Utah, $1,284
- Auberge du Soleil - Rutherford, California, $1,085
- The Villa by Barton G - Miami Beach, Florida, $1,056
- The Resort at Paws Up - Greenough, Montana, $1,021