Wyoming’s Josh Adams Is the Best Slam Dunk Artist in the NCAA (Video)
University of Wyoming Guard Josh Adams is off to another good start again this season. The high flying, 6'2" Senior is averaging over 20 points and five rebounds per game, leading the Pokes to a 5-2 record.
Adams has also added more aerial acrobatics to his impressive highlight reel of showstopping slam dunks. Although he wasn't invited to compete in last year's NCAA Slam Dunk Contest, he should have been.
Admittedly, we're a little biased. But here's five reasons why we think Adams is the best slam dunk artist in college basketball.
1. He's not afraid to challenge the big guys
2. His first step off the dribble is explosive
3. He can improvise in mid-air
4. He can finish strong with either hand, or both hands
5. His vertical leap is freakish