Casper Family YMCA Wants To Prepare You For Victory
Are you ready for round two? The Casper Family YMCA is excited to begin another triathlon training session with the talented Omar Bermejo and Lindsey Hall. For those of you who are not familiar with the dynamic duo, Omar is a current member of the US Triathlon team with six years experience in elite endurance sports. Lindsey is an endurance athlete with a Bachelor’s Degree in Kinesiology with advanced knowledge of nutrition and training concepts. These two combined together provide all participants, no matter their current fitness level, the tools to succeed in accomplishing the YMCA’s own indoor triathlon at completion.
The course will be divided into two session groups:
Beginner Training Dates:
- Starts: Monday, August 22nd
- Ends: Wednesday, September 7th
- Classes meet every Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 6:00-7:30 PM
Intermediate Training Dates:
- Starts: Tuesday, August 23rd
- Ends: Thursday, September 8th
- Classes meet every Tuesday, Thursday from 6:00-7:30 AM and Saturdays from 7:00-8:30 AM
Classes are FREE for members of the YMCA or may be purchased individually at $10/per session.
The race will be held on Saturday, September 10th. Participants are asked to arrive at the YMCA at 8am to begin preparation for the race. Race entrance fee is $15.