School District Co-sponsors Campaign To Collect School Supplies
Area organizations and businesses are joining forces to conduct the fifth annual "Stuff the Bus" campaign to gather school supplies for needy students, according to a news release from the Natrona County School District.
This year, the community is encouraged to post pictures of donors on the district's Twitter or Facebook page using the hashtag #CasperSTB. One poster will be chosen at random to win an Amazon Kindle Fire.
Supplies can be donated at these locations:
- Albertson's East.
- Keefe's Flowers.
- Reliant FCU (Landmark and Plaza Drive Locations).
- Sandy Widmer Farmer's Insurance.
- SunSations Tanning Salon.
- Westside Walmart.
- The Salvation Army Center for Hope.
- The Salvation Army Thrift Store.
- NCSD Central Services Building at 970 N. Glenn Rd.
- Back to School Bash on August 22 .