5 Wyoming Football Watching Cold Weather Hot Stews
So Wyoming isn't even close to its coldest just yet. When it's time, though, you'll be ready with these 5 great hot stews.
1. “I often make a big batch of this stew. Leftovers come in handy around our busy house." Sandra Ramsey, Elk Mountain, Wyoming.
Ain’t it true big batch stuff gets better over a few days?
2. "Wonderful stew recipe with crescent rolls laid on top in a pie formation. I used this recipe when I worked in Cody, Wyoming. If you do not own a cast-iron skillet, use a 9-inch casserole dish instead, and cook the filling in a saucepan. Makes a lovely presentation."
Mmmm crescent rolls!
3. Recipins.com has a whole “Gallery of Wyoming Stews”.
Thank us later.
4. WyomingCowgirl.com is all in a stew here.
Sorry, that’s all that is in a Cowboy Beef Stew.
5. “A sheepherder's fair is held every year in Powder River, Wyoming, and one of the events is a lamb/mutton stew cook-off…”
This recipe is an award winner.
Did you find which one also has the recipe for 'Cowboy Cookies'?