Everything You Need To Do In Casper This Month
Casper is chock full of fun activities for the summer months. June is a time where it seems like there is something going on every single weekend. Which is never a bad thing.
I've gathered up a few good ideas that everyone can enjoy throughout the month.
1. Lemonade day is going on this weekend in town. Even though you may be too old to participate in setting up a stand you are never too old to stop by as many stands as possible and get your fill of lemonade.
2. David Street Station always plans out an entire summer worth of fun events. From their concert series to the Wyoming Food For Thought fresh market going on every week. They never cease to make summer a fun time in downtown Casper.
3. We've also got a Rock the Block event going on just outside the Yellowstone Garage this month on June 20th.
4. Can't forget about REO Speedwagon making a stop at the Casper Events Center at the end of the month. Happening on June 27th. It's going to be a rocking time.
5. Casper seems to be filling up with a lot of great musical talent this summer. For example on June 20th (this weekend.) Afroman and The Flobots are going to be rocking out at The Gaslight Social!