The 5 Weirdest Business Names in Wyoming
There's plenty of interesting places here in the great state of Wyoming. In addition to towns like Muddy Gap and places like Dead Bastard Peak, there's also several businesses with unique names. Here's five actual businesses located right here in the Cowboy State.
1. Crazy Woman Realty - Named after the Crazy Woman Creek, this realty company specializes in commercial and residential property near the town of Hulett, Wyoming.
2. The Boner Ranch - Located near the town of Lusk, off of Boner Road, this ranch has been in operation since 1902. Despite being sold several years ago, it remains one of the largest ranches in the state. The sign has become a popular attraction for tourists driving through the area.
3. The Merry Piglets Mexican Grill - A Jackson Hole institution since 1969, the Merry Piglet is one of the longest running restaurants in town. Located just over a block from the historic town square, it remains a popular destination for locals and tourists alike.
4. Dancing Sheep Store - This yarn and fiber shop is one of the most popular retail stores in downtown Casper. They also offer knitting, crochet and sewing classes.
5. The Smart Ass Ranch - When the Smart family purchased this ranch near Sheridan, they were looking for the perfect name. One day, a little boy suggested they should name the property in honor of the family's donkey. The Smart Ass Ranch has been going strong ever since.
Dirty Annie's Country Store and Diner - Located off State Highway 14 near the town of Shell, Wyoming, Dirty Annie has been serving up down home food for years. Her unique roadside shop also offers a resting stop for travelers heading to and from the Big Horn Mountains.
Born in a Barn - This downtown Laramie restaurant is known for their burgers, homemade chips and rustic western decor. It was recently honored by Laramie's Local Choice for having the best hot wings and burgers in town. It's also a popular watering hole for thirsty students from the University of Wyoming.