‘Dangers Of Technology’ Forum March 12th In Casper
Technology is pervasive in our modern world and although it can be an asset, there are dangers lurking as well. The Natrona County Sheriff's Office is giving you a chance to learn about what they are, and how you can address them. Deputy Micheal Scott will be giving a Cyber Awareness presentation, "Dangers of Technology", on March 12th. The presentation is for parents, students, and community members.
"When it comes to the internet, a lot of the kids, what they're doing, they're getting on their phones, their tablets, their computers," said Scott, who is a Youth Diversion Officer. "It's a technology world out there, and the kids know it, and they're really extremely smart about it."
- Dark Net-A Real Place
- Laws Regarding Sexting, Sextortion, and Bullying
- Suicide Prevention and Awareness
- Cell Phone Applications-What Parents Need To Know
- Hidden Apps- how to recognize apps that may hide files, chats, or photos on your child's phone.
There is no cost to attend, but space is limited. If you'd like to reserve a seat, or would like more information, you can call Deputy Michael Scott at (307) 235-9282.
Dangers of Technology:
- Tuesday, March 12th, 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Natrona County Sheriff's Office
- Free to attend