Casper-Natrona County Arrest Log (3/30/20 – 4/1/20)
Below is a list of people who have recently been arrested and booked into the Natrona County Detention Center. This list is compiled from logs released to media by the Natrona County Sheriff's Office.
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period. For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court.
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty. The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney's Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs:
- Jason Collins -- disorderly conduct
- Jason Delong -- criminal warrant
- Richard Gutierrez -- windshield violation, driving without required ignition interlock device, driving while under suspension
- Moziha Madrid -- property damage, liquor law-minors in possession
- Theodore Rice -- driving while under the influence, auto insurance violation