Border War Smack Talk: Top 10 Colorado State Jokes
Just in time for the Border War this weekend, we scoured the web in search of the funniest Colorado State jokes we could find.
It was a whole lot easier than finding a CSU football player on the Dean's List.
Here's a list of the 10 dumbest Colorado State jokes on the web.
- How many CSU students does it take to change a light bulb? Only one, but it takes them six years to do it.
- How many CSU football players does it take to change a light bulb? One, but he gets 3 credit hours for doing it.
- What do they call a bunch of CSU students standing in a circle holding hands? A dope ring.
- Why do CSU grads tape their diplomas to the windshield of their cars? So they can park in handicapped spaces.
- What’s the difference between a CSU degree and no degree in the job market? With no degree, ain’t nobody hiring you. With a CSU degree, nobody is hiring you.
- How do you keep Cam the Ram out of your yard? Put up goal posts.
- What’s the biggest lie Cam the Ram ever told? “I was just helping that sheep over the fence.”
- Why do CSU students like smart women? Because opposites attract.
- What’s the difference between puppies and CSU fans? Eventually, puppies grow up and stop whining.
- What’s the definition of safe sex at CSU? Placing signs on the animals that kick.
Want more? Check out last year's list of dumb CSU Jokes.