Casper Natrona County Arrest Log (10/19/20 – 10/20/20)
Below is a list of people who have recently been arrested and booked into the Natrona County Detention Center.
This list is compiled from logs released to media by the Natrona County Sheriff's Office.
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period. For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court.
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney's Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs:
- Ryan Arendts — driving while under the influence.
- David Bennett — larceny.
- Martin Coquillette — serve jail time.
- Taylor Dupont — criminal warrant.
- Jesse Kraft — serve jail time.
- Melissa Manion — driving under the influence.
- Nathan Means — simple assault, vandalism/destruction of property, interference with a peace officer.
- Steven Roubideaux — public intoxication.
- Samuel Schade — public intoxication.
- Lindsey Tempest — domestic battery.
- Amanda Wilson — fail to comply.
- Crystal Wirtala — criminal warrant, controlled substance possession - methamphetamine.
- Dillon Yellowbear — contract hold.
50 of Your Favorite Retail Chains That No Longer Exist