DJ Nyke’s Top 5 New Years Resolutions [POLL]
As is the tradition of the bringing in the New Year, it is customary to have a few resolutions. I'm proud to say I have actually stopped smoking (which in my opinion was the hardest thing to stop) and I drink a lot less alcohol, so I figured I'd tackle some other points of self interest. So here goes my 5 New Years Resolutions for 2014:
- Finish the Insanity workout: I keep making it to the halfway point, but I have never managed to finish it.
- Dust/clean house weekly: I'm not a bad house keeper, but it's usually 2 to 3 weeks between dusting and vacuuming my place.
- Spend at least 1 hour a day reading: Whether it's the Bible, a self-help book or even fiction, I plan to turn off the TV/Cable/Xbox and read something.
- Practice my deejaying 3 days a week: there is always something new in the world of turntablism and you can never be 100% perfect.
- Go to bed no later than midnight: Going to bed earlier means getting up earlier.