The Most Jaw-Dropping Halloween Costumes of 2015
It seems that year after year Americans attempt to outdo themselves with Halloween costumes, some more shocking than others. While shopping for our own costume, we could not help but find some that are serious head-turners. Let's share a few...
1. Spaghetti and Meatballs. Basically, it resembles you putting your baby in a mop with Italian sausages sewn on. It costs $22.
2. Pregnant male fairy. Tinkerbell, knocked up. Yeah, your guy would look odd in this one...It costs $40.
3. Baby-busting-out-of-your-stomach. It's a T-shirt with a 3D plastic zombie baby bursting out. It costs $70.
4. The "one night stand." Guys dress up as a nightstand with a lampshade on their head. Get it? One nightstand? It virtually guarantees you won't have a REAL one-night stand, and it costs $55.
5. Naked sushi. Sexy, but in a weird way. It's a suit for women with fake sushi covering the naughty bits. It costs $30.
6. Sexy skunk. Um, when I think sexy, the last thing I want to think about is the scent of a skunk. But, hey. Whatever floats your boat. Freak.. It costs $60.
7. Fake breast grab. A tee that looks like a woman is topless with a guy from behind grabbing a handful. It costs $30.