Wyoming Men are Not as Immature as Ladies Might Think
I ran into a situation recently, where my maturity was questioned. For those who really KNOW me, I don't plan on growing up ever. But, a person has to be an adult from time to time. When faced with the option to do laundry and taxes or play a 6 hour session of video games, I chose NOT to be an adult. But, it turns out, men in Wyoming are not as immature as guys in other states.
In classic Estately style, they compiled 6 metrics to rank each state on their level of maturity. Wyoming is a manly state, ranking 42nd for amount of immaturity.
The 6 metrics Estately used to rank each state were:
- No Job (unemployment rate for each state)
- Fantasy Football Enthusiasm (expressed interest for fantasy football by male Facebook users ages 25-65 in each state)
- Beer Pong Enthusiasm (expressed interest for beer pong by male Facebook users ages 25-65 in each state)
- Video Game Enthusiasm (expressed interest for video games by male Facebook users ages 25-65 in each state)
- Enthusiasm for watching The Family Guy (expressed interest for The Family Guy by male Facebook users ages 25-65 in each state)
- Porn Viewership (number of porn downloads per capita in each state)
See the full breakdown of how Wyoming ranked for the amount of immature men.