Eastridge Mall: What Business Would You Like To See? [POLL RESULTS]
We all have our dream stores and restaurants that we would love to see in the Eastridge Mall. After much deliberation, we came up with a pretty extensive list of eateries and retail stores we would either like to see here again or some for the first time.
Out of the nearly 800 local voters, here are the selections that Casperites stated they wanted the most:
- Book Store: Barns & Noble
- Chicken Spot: Chik-fil-A
- Lingerie Store: Victoria's Secret
- Upscale Restaurant: The Cheesecake Factory
- Restaurant: Red Robin
- Sub Shop: Quiznos
- Electronics/Music Store: Apple Store
- Children's Store: Build-A-Bear Workshop
- Hamburger Spot: In-N-Out Burger
- Ice Cream Parlor: Baskin-Robbins
- Clothing Store: Burlington Coat Factory
- Shoe Store: Nike Outlet
Most of the voting were complete blowouts in the respective categories, but a few were within a few percent (or less). For example, for favorite children's store, there was about a percent difference between Disney Store (29%), Toys"R"Us (32%) and Build-A-Bear Workshop (33%). Similarly, Baskin-Robbins beat out Ben & Jerry's by only 2%.