Casper-Natrona County Arrest Log (8/12/19 – 8/13/19)
Below is a list of people who have recently been arrested and booked into the Natrona County Detention Center. This list is compiled from logs released to media by the Casper Police Department and Natrona County Sheriff's Office.
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period. For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court.
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty. The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney's Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs:
- Myria L. Baker -- District court bench warrant.
- Stephen A. Bell -- Camping in the city.
- Rebecca L. Brooks -- Camping in the city.
- Kyle A. Clark -- Hold for probation and parole.
- Westley J. Goodwin -- Domestic battery; interference with a peace officer.
- Dennis T. Howard -- Controlled substance possession - methamphetamine; controlled substance possession; open container in vehicle.
- Janelle L. Hunt -- Controlled substance possession.
- Ryan M. Koprowitz -- Public intoxication; open container - space/structure.
- Brenton A. Morgan -- Controlled substance possession.
- Stephen M. Neilson -- Strangulation of a household member; domestic battery.
- John T. Ray -- Fail to comply; controlled substance possession - methamphetamine; domestic battery.
- Colin H. Rundell -- Criminal entry.
- Donald W. Smith -- Fail to comply.
- Travis E. Smith -- Public intoxication.
- Brendan K. Sturman -- Shoplifting; controlled substance possession - methamphetamine.
- Patrick V. Wilson -- Criminal entry.